Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Vocabulary 'Thank You Ma'am'

My grandmother was an old frail lady, she'd always need help wherever she goes. Some people might think it's troublesome to take care of her, but everytime I take care of her it's always an adventure. She has this hobby of decorating bird houses, making them presentable. She can change a bird house that's plain with no life, to something colorful and lively. One time when a bird flew into the house and got stuck, she helped release him from the hole that the bird was stuck in. Most of the time the bird house had some birds around it, but sometimes it was barren. When it was, my grandmother would get kind of sad, but not for long. My grandmother told me "As long as I"m with the people I love, doing what I love, I'll always be happy."

1 comment: