Monday, October 18, 2010

Quickwrite- Helen on Eighty-Sixth Street

When our wishes don't come true, when we have to accept a loss or when we are disappointed in love or friendship, what happens is we get sad. We get sad because of the disappointment we're feeling. Our hopes and dreams are ruined, what else can you feel except disappointment? Some of my hopes and dreams is to be able to perform on a stage infront of people. That has been my nuber one dream for couples of years now. Another dream I have is to be a psycologist, so I can help others when they have emotional problems. My hope is to become successful so I have the wealth to help my family and the less fortunate ones. So far none of them has come true yet, maybe because I"m too young. But I do help the less fortunate when I can, so it's slowly progressing. These hopes and dreams tells me that I'm a person who love music, arts, and like to help others, but I'm too scared to take the initiative. Sometimes these hopes and dreams make me feel like I'm too greedy, for wanting to be good at everything. Wanting to be smart, kind, and good at performing. But I know nothing's impossible so I always tell myself "you never know until you try."

1 comment:

  1. You work hard, you're fearless and you're creative. I have no doubt you'll be successful at whatever you do Jean. It does take time though. Good work. Pass.

    ReplyDelete