Wednesday, October 13, 2010

How would you change your life if you died at 20 years old

For me if I knew I was going to die at age 20, I'd change my life to doing whatever I want. I don't want to live and have regrets about what I should've done. To live with no regrets, I won't keep secrets from people, I'll tell people what I think about them, not being afraid of speaking my mind. Changing my life from speaking my mind, to letting go of past memories. If I could, I'd forgive the people that hurt me, apologized to the ones I have hurt, and be with my closest friends and family. Six years may seem far away, but soon it'll come. As I finish high school, it'll be only 2 years until i'm 20 years old. High school can be very exciting, and I want my high school years to be the most exciting! And even though I'll only have 2 years of college, I'll live those years to the fullest. Having fun where ever I go! Knowing that I'll die at 20, thre's disadvantages to that. If I knew that, I wouldn't work as hard in school. Since I'm going to die at 20, why care so much about the rest of my life that isn't even going to happen? If I knew I was going to die at 20 years old, I would change my life to never having any regrets, doubts, or misunderstanding. I would want to live my life to the fullest!

1 comment: