Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Vocabulary story- White Umbrella

Lilt, audible, discreet, credibility, illuminate, revaelation, maneuver

Everyone knows that when I'm singing with a lilt, I'm always happy. Often times, I sing at home, quite loudly. Sometimes I sing so loud, my mom told me my voice is even audible in the kitchen, which is the farthest room away from my room. When I do sing that loud, I'm being scolded at for my misbehavior. Then for the rest of the day, I sit in discreet silence. One time, I promised my parents that I would do homework for the whole day while they were away for a three-day weekend trip. On the first night, outside was as black as a cat. I'm afraid of the dark, so even the littlest light illuminated the room for me. During the next day I wanted to try my best to finish homework, but because my friend wanted me to hang out with them, I maneuvered my schedual so I had time to do both. I know by doing this I'll lose my credibility from my parents, but I always seem to have a problem knowing my priorities.

2 comments: