Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Courage That My Mother Had- Quickwrite

Something that I would like to inherit from my family is the smart brain that my dad has. My dad is a professor who's really smart, and he's especially intelligent in engineering. He went to graduate school and graduated from Berkley. Berkley is a really good school, especially in the fields of engineering. I would like to inherit the intelligence my dad has so I'd do better in school. Not just in school though, also everyday life. If I had the brains my dad has, I wouldn't have to work as hard and sleep so late everyday. I would be able to get concepts a lot easier than I do now.
Another thing I would like to inherit is being conservative and kind like my grandfather. My grandfather the most conservative person I've ever met. He would eat any leftover, choose the cheapest item available while it's still new. He didn't spend much money, but yet, he stilled lived happily. If I could do that, I'd feel really good about myself. I want to save and contribute to my family and the world. Same goes to his kindness. My grandfather was so nice that he got cheated off by his friends. He's an amazingly kind guy, so he believed in his friends, even when they were cheating off of him. I want to be kind like him, but no so kind that I'll get cheated off of. If I had the smarts like my dad, being conservative and kind like my grandfather, I think I'd be a really good person.

No comments:

Post a Comment