Monday, February 14, 2011

A Blessing Quickwrite

When I close my eyes, what I see when you say "nature," is a big open field of grass. Baby blue sky with no clouds at all, with the sun shining, but not too bright not too soft. There's a slight comfortable breeze that feels like silk on my skin. I can feel the small tinkle of warmth on my face from the sun. Surrounding me, there's flowers, many many flowers. Flower of all kinds, from tulips to roses to daisies to petunias to lavender. The sweet and fresh aroma of flowers fill the air around me. If you look closely, there's little lady bugs on the leaves of the grass. Little ants trying to find their way back home, and up in the sky there's white doves fluttering the place. A magical view of nature! The mood of the place makes me feel like dancing and spinning like those commercials for fragrances or wedding dresses. Dancing around the green grass and maybe accidentally stepping on some flowers. The field is open and wide, green grass as far as the eye can see. Everything, gives me a strong feeling of relaxation and paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment