Monday, January 17, 2011

The Lady or the Tiger Quick write

Yes, I did have to make a choice between something that was good for you and something that was good for someone I cared about. It was a simple choice, though at that time, it wasn't. It was when my friend and I were shopping for a special occasion, and we saw a really cute shirt. We walked into Forever21 and the first thing we saw was that shirt, but there was only one size that was left. Coincidentally, only that size fit both of us, and neither of us knew what we could do. We asked each other whether we wanted to buy it. I really liked that shirt, but I told her that she could buy it. I am glad that I made that choice, because she looked really good in it. Also because I ended up not spending any money that day, so I saved money! When I made this choice, I thought about how it would benefit my friend. She really like that shirt, so if she got it, she'd be really happy. If I wanted to buy it, I would of felt guilty because I knew my friend wanted it. When it comes to a point of deciding whether to benefit my friend or I, I usually end up choosing the one that benefits my friend. I do that because I want my friends to be happy. I would rather have them happy than sad over something that could of benefited them but then ended up benefiting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment