Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Reflection

This time around I would like to change my grades, and my working attitude. I'm certain I have grade that I'm not confident about, so I would like to improve toward academics. Also I would change my working attitude to working even harder so I'm able to get better grades. I didn't like math. My favorite activity was either drama, or psychology class. The activity I liked least was all the tests. I'm not use to having so many tests within a quarter. One thing that I'd like to see in my English classes is to have a writing teacher that's more fun and optimistic. Having the teacher to be less boring, and allow us to do something that we would like instead of just reading from the textbook.

1 comment:

  1. Full points. Be confident about your grade in my class Jean. You earned it.

    ReplyDelete