Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Disguises - p.259 #7

7. What is your opinion of the young man's actions at the end of the story? Do you think most people would behave like the young man and go out of their way to help a stranger? Explain your response.

My opinion of the young man's actions at the the end of the story was that I was glad. I was glad because it's nice to know that there's good people like that in the world. I wasn't surprised because there really are people who would go out of their way to help a stranger. But, I didn't exactly expect that the young man would do it, but when he did, I felt glad and happy for Mrs. Chen. I think most people wouldn't of behaved like the young man did. A lot of people are selfish, even if they don't know it. They sometimes put their needs infront of others who's obviously less fortunate and needs help. However, not all people are like that. Not a lot, but there's still a decent amount of people who would behave like the young man and go out of their way to help a stranger.

2 comments: